Sunday 8 September 2013

Canon Fodder



Ru's New Toy!!!!
I got a new camera for my birthday, and as it happens, the test phase coincided with Moon Pie’s determination to follow Ter on her outing this morning, starting with trying to hide in her purse …


Hm .. will I fit?
Busted!
Failing that, he decided to follow her down the stairs …



Changed his mind and tried to climb back up again …


Got close enough for me to pick him up …


... though I had to pry him off my leg when he got there.

So he contented himself with watching from the window as she drove away …


Now he's playing safely with his buddies while I play some more with my camera.


Ter goes back to work tomorrow, but I have another week in which to memorize the second half of the user's guide and attack Shade. The carpets are being cleaned tomorrow afternoon; after that, my time is my own ... unless Moonie decides to get into more mischief ...

2 comments:

  1. Too sweet!

    I look forward to seeing how handy your new camera comes in when the b'day box arrives. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't been in its case for days, Bean - chance favours the prepared mind, lol, and I've been playing with the settings so I can get the best results on the spot!

    Now the darned box just has to arrive ...

    ReplyDelete