Thursday 15 August 2013

The Importance of Tea (Part V)

“Mistaken Identitea”

what I reallyreally want


One day I ordered a strawberry lemonade herbal at Teabuckys and it was so good that I decided to try it cold the next time.

When the next time came, I cleverly requested an “iced strawberry lemonade” only to discover when the drink came up that they have a specialty “iced strawberry lemonade” that is infused with white tea rather than comprised of the components that make up the herbal option. It looks and tastes like Hawaiian Punch. Scary red and super sweet. And pricey. Almost two times more than the herbal version of the same name.

I know. I ordered one. Twice. Both times by accident. Clearly I am doing something wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Silly rabbit! I often get angry at myself for trying new things when I know perfectly well what I like but continue to order things I mildly enjoy, for more money. We cray cray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know I'm not the only fool soon parted from her money. I did finally order the drink I really wanted, and it was goooooood! Looked just like it does in the picture, lol!

      Delete